Become Ordained and do weddings and marriages | Get Ordained as a - Minister, Pastor, Reverend, Officiant, Evangelist and do wedding ceremonies | Learn from World Christianship Ministries how to do Marriages - Weddings | Become a Marriage Minister or Officiant and earn good money doing weddings | Seniors in their 50's 60's 70's can supplement your retirement income doing weddings in homes, gardens, parks and other relaxed places | Want to perform my friends wedding ceremony | Want to do my family members marriage ceremony | I want to earn money doing weddings - marriages | Want to be a wedding or Marriage Officiant in my state |
Home Page

continue tour

do marriage ceremonies

World Christianship Ministries

Complete Marriage Laws for Each State

We give you authority to do legal wedding and marriage ceremonies.
Have your own marriage ministry if you wish. Do the wedding ceremony for a friend or relative.

    After you receive ordination from World Christianship Ministries you will have the authority to do what thousands of people we ordained are now doing, perform a wedding ceremony.  This is a wonderful opportunity to earn extra money to support yourself and family and your ministry.  World Christianship Ministries has extensive experience in performing legal wedding ceremonies and we will share that knowledge with you!  No other internet ministry or internet church has the experience of doing "hands on" wedding ceremonies like World Christianship Ministries.  So don't wait, you can have the legal authority to be a wedding minister, marriage minister or wedding officiant, marriage officiant for the rest of your life and do Christian Marriages. Perform the legal wedding ceremony for friends and family.
There are three types of wedding ceremonies and all three are easy for you to do.  They are:
Our Marriage Minister's Handbook will give you easy to understand step by step instructions on how to conduct all 3 types of wedding ceremonies.  Ordination by World Christianship Ministries will give you the legal authority to do weddings.   Also, after being ordained by WCM you may call this ministry at any time  if you have a questions about doing a ceremony.

min powell wedding ordained online
Pictured above is Minister Powell of Arizona
and one of the 15 happy couples he has joined in marriage.

Rev. Powell writes: "I performed 15 wedding last year, and currently have a one on one ministry.  Your credentials and handbooks have been an inspiration, and God is using me in ways I never thought possible."

apply now page

mail me info

do weddings

Question:    How many wedding ceremonies has the Administrator/Bishop of World Christianship Ministries done himself?

Answer:        Rev. McElroy has performed well over 2,500 marriage ceremonies in homes, gardens, parks, halls, churches, national parks, at the ocean, in the mountains, at places of business and even on horseback.

Question:    How much of an offering should I ask for doing a marriage ceremony?

Answer:        Generally this is up to you.  On the average you might request an offering of $50 to $300 or more for doing a wedding ceremony depending on the size of the town or city, and whether or not it is a simple ceremony or semi-formal ceremony, or formal ceremony. Most of the ceremonies you will do are simple informal ceremonies, done in peoples homes, gardens, parks, almost any location. Our Marriage Ministers Handbook is an excellent reference for doing informal and semi-formal weddings ceremonies.

Question:     Do I have to have a church to do weddings?

Answer:       No, you do not need a physical church in order to do weddings.  You may work from your home if you wish.  Also, many of the people we ordain have family that get involved in the weddings by providing services like photographs, flowers and such.  There are many possibilities for family members who are creative.

Question:    Will I be able to do weddings in all states?

Answer:        Yes, you may perform legal weddings in all states as an ordained or licensed minister (clergy).  A few states require you to have an actual congregation first and a few will require you to file a copy of your Ordination Certificate, with the marriage license office, or other office, before doing a wedding. Most of the states require nothing except that you be ordained or licensed and properly complete the marriage license after the ceremony and file it timely back with the county.  If you live in Canada it is not easy to get permission to do weddings there as their laws are much different than the USA.  It is possible, but the provinces make it a real headache to apply. Refer to our "Marriage Laws in All States" page for more information.

Question:    I would like to have my relative ordained just to do my wedding ceremony. Can this be done?

Answer:        Yes, your relative (or friend) can be ordained and do your ceremony.  And, since we ordain individuals for life your relative (or friend)  will always have the authority to perform a legal marriage ceremony and (or) begin a Christian ministry if they wish to do so.

continue site tour

learn more getting ordained

home how to get ordained

call us

World Christianship Ministries, LLC